This is a really good question together with over the path of this next blog I will try to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room different? I think the uncomplicated explanation is they are each kind of the exact same thing but what makes them different is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is certainly a back garden room,but they may not appear the exact same as a general back garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it appear slightly different to back garden room but they each do precisely the exact same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise garden log cabin
Never get a log cabin or a back garden room confused with a summertime house,they are 2 very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the potential to be used all year round whereas a summertime house isn’t really suitable for use throughout the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in contrast to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the exact same league.
So,our back garden rooms are already in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the potential to have a further room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much everything you want without all the additional prices that comes with a regular house extension.
Advantages of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning permission (in the majority of cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks potentially months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dirt.
4. Probably the most important factor of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more striking together with eye catching than your regular house extension.
Most recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or back garden room to your property will boost the market value of your home. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you acquiring a wonderful appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much required market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a more detailed appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your standard back garden structure. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to appear at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the unquestionably incredible 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you get. But what timber also is fantastic at doing is deflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a great choice to have as your alternative for your perfect back garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also removes any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply don’t need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall insulation because the timber provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise